Microsoft Canada
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jun 8, 2013


"My father believed that if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me... out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?" now time to take a look at some TV spots, trailers and clips for the summer’s Most EPIC... Anticipated Movie of the Year Man Of Steel. for more info click here.

Release Date: June 14, 2013 (2D/real D 3D theaters and IMAX 3D)
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures 
Director: Zack Snyder 
Screenwriter: David S. Goyer 
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni, Russell Crowe, Michael Kelly, Harry Lennix, Richard Schiff 
Genre: Action, Adventure























Share this:


From around the web:

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait, Zack Snyder is one of my favorite directors and has never failed me so far.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree and I think we might have the best comicbook movie ever made here and maybe one of the best movies of 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to jump in here and say....
    after the 3rd online teaser I resisted to watch anymore...
    everything looks and feels fine with this movie...
    lets now savour in the expectation......

    and have faith for a sound Superman movie we ALL deserve...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Man of Steel" is the summer film I am anticipating to see the most. After the new trailer released this week I KNOW I WILL BE IN LINE FOR THIS ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Movie will be EPIC and become a classic!!!!

    ReplyDelete